SOLAR POWER FOR COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
Turn your business into a long-term energy-reducing model with ZERO capital outlay.
Solar photovoltaic energy
We have funding ready and waiting to help you save money on your energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint – it’s a win-win!
Features & benefits
- Free solar PV system
- Turnkey solution with zero capital cost
- Manage your energy costs
- Protect your business from long-term energy prices
- Improve your EPC rating
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Market-leading Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- 25-year PPA with rates between 8 –11p/kWh
- Buy-out option available
- Viable across a wide range of roof types
How our solar pv solution works
You enjoy a turnkey solution for renewable and cheaper energy on the following basis:
- You lease the airspace above your roof for 25 years via a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA).
- We finance and build your solar-powered system.
- We retain ownership of the system and enter into a power-supply agreement to sell power to you, giving you 25 years of energy savings.
- You pay a lower rate per unit of solar electricity than you consume.
You’re in safe hands
With our professional approach and years of experience, you can rest assured that your project will run smoothly throughout its entire lifespan.
- You benefit from long-term financial savings by generating your own clean, green electricity under a fully funded, subsidy-free, solar photovoltaic (PV) PPA.
- As well as reducing your own carbon emissions, you are shielded from energy price increases over the 25 years of the PPA, as it’s locked into retail price inflation.
Everything is taken care of – at no cost to you
We look after the whole process, from initial site assessment to long-term maintenance.
This can include:
- Full structural assessment
- Full electrical assessment
- Multiple appraisal options
- Detailed savings analysis
- Complete system design
We can also assess :
- Personalised computer modelling
- Full planning application, if required
- DNO (District Network Operator) application
- On-site construction
- Remote monitoring and ongoing maintenance
Our ongoing obligations to you
To ensure optimum performance, we monitor, maintain and insure the system for the life of the project. The more power that is generated, the greater the savings achieved and the more income we receive from the sale of the power – so it’s in our interests to keep your PV system in peak working condition.
What happens at the end of the 25-year ppa
At the end of the PPA’s 25-year term, ownership of the equipment transfers to you. Alternatively, you can choose to extend the term of the agreement, and we will remove the equipment when this extended term expires.
Given that solar panels can last for up to 40 years, you can potentially enjoy the benefits for a further 15 years after the initial term has expired.
The power purchase agreement (ppa)
Typical examples of the types of savings available when you choose solar PV panels using a PPA: