IF YOUR HOTEL HAS A POOL OR SPA, SLASH YOUR COMBINED ENERGY COSTS VIA A CHP SYSTEM WITH ZERO CAPITAL COSTS
CHP (combined heat & power) systems deliver heat and power where it is generated, providing immediate and sustainable savings
Hotelier Energy Saving Packs
YOUR ENERGY-SAVINGS PARTNER
Calling all hoteliers! We offer a comprehensive range of green energy-saving solutions to improve your finances – including electric vehicle charging, photovoltaic energy, voltage optimisation, combined heat and power, and energy brokerage.
In this era of soaring charges, we can help you make substantial savings on your annual energy spend and help the environment by reducing your carbon footprint, as well as increasing traffic to your hotel and providing you with an attractive side income – and all with ZERO capital cost. We also offer a number of business services that allow you to save on other costs, including telephony, merchant card, food and beverage procurement and more. It all adds up to improve your bottom line.
EVC – electric-vehicle charging with zero capital costs
Increase footfall and revenues for your hotel with this lucrative income stream
Our electric vehicle charging offer includes:
- A comprehensive range of EVC hardware to choose from.
- Full funding, so you have no capital outlay.
- All site surveys.
- Installation, including any groundworks required.
- Remote monitoring and ongoing maintenance.
- Optional additional chargers to meet any increase in demand.
Your charging facility is added to all network advertisers so drivers can see that you provide this valuable service. Your guests will love the convenience of being able to charge their vehicles while staying with you, and you will also attract members of the public who need to recharge en route to their destinations. Either way, offering EVC raises your hotel’s profile and adds to your revenue, so it’s a win-win.
Voltage optimisation with zero capital costs
Save around 8-15% against your hotel’s total annual electricity spend
Helping you reduce your energy spend & CO2 emissions
Electricity from the national grid is typically supplied at 242V, but European harmonisation regulations mean modern electrical equipment works efficiently at 220V – so supplying over this voltage is simply wasting energy and wasting your money.
By optimising the energy supply to your hotel via our voltage optimising device, you will enjoy instant savings on your electricity bills – typically between 8% –15%.
Here’s how our voltage optimisation service works:
- We send you a voltage checker to confirm your current energy voltage.
- Once the reading is confirmed, we ask for some simple billing information.
- We then arrange a site survey and prepare a savings proposal that shows the potential savings – both financial and CO2.
- We arrange an installation date and do all the necessary work.
- Once your voltage optimiser is installed, you can see live savings online via our free monitoring software.
PV – photovoltaic solar power with zero capital costs
Turn your hotel into an energy-reducing model and cut your CO2 emissions
We can help you achieve long-term financial savings, decrease your dependency on the national grid and reduce your carbon footprint by generating your own clean, green electricity. It’s an increasingly popular way to lessen the impact of soaring energy prices too, because solar is locked into retail price inflation. What’s more, we finance your solar system, so you incur no capital costs.
Here’s how our solar PV service works:
- A desktop proposal confirms your savings and reduced energy rate
- An DNO (District Network Operator) application is submitted.
- Full planning applications are submitted (if required).
- A site survey is arranged.
- We agree a schedule of works with you, then install your system.
- Financial and CO2 savings are realised as soon as your system is switched on.
- We monitor, maintain and clean your system free of charge.
CHP – combined heat and power with zero capital costs
Enjoy immediate and sustainable power savings for your hotel with a CHP system
CHP systems deliver heat and energy where it is generated, providing immediate and sustainable savings for your hotel business – and reducing your CO2 emissions at the same time.
Savings are substantial – an 80-bedroom hotel will save around £41,000 in the first year and around £537,000 over ten years. It’s particularly effective if you have an energy-hungry swimming pool or spa on the premises. And, given the current state of the energy market, these savings could be even greater in the foreseeable future.
Our CHP service and benefits include:
- Reduced consumption by controlling the systems you already have.
- Utilising recaptured heat waste.
- Lower energy and maintenance costs.
- Extended life for your existing plant as a result of reduced running hours.
- Savings on government levies and taxes.
- Less dependency on power supplied by the grid.
- No ongoing charges – we monitor and maintain the system free of charge.
Additional business services
Benefit from substantial efficiencies and savings across your business
We offer a comprehensive range of products and services to help you achieve savings across your business – savings you can offset against other rising costs, including energy.
Our CHP service and benefits include:
- Telephony & high-speed broadband – including rural and poorly serviced areas.
- Card payment solutions – save an average of 19% against your current provider.
- Mobile power backup – up to 10 hours of power in the event of grid failure.
- Managed IT support – a total IT solution at a fixed monthly cost.
- Computer disposal & IT recycling – on-site and external services available.
- Food & beverage procurement – tailored solutions across the
- Commercial pastry & dessert kitchen – bespoke desserts for the hospitality sector
- Mobile catering solutions – tailor-made to your requirements.
- Advertising & print services – including managed campaigns (traditional and digital).
- Sustainable clothing – made from recycled ocean plastics.
- Portable toilet hire – currently covering London and the Southeast.
- Strategic water management – including contract negotiations.
- Chemical-free environmental solutions – including UV